Chablis AC 2022
Daniel Dampt thoughtfully assembles this Chablis from a variety of vineyards, capturing a vivid snapshot of the entire appellation. Older sites add structure and complexity while younger ones lend freshness and minerality. They combine in a pale-green wine with fresh lemon aromas and lively intensity on the palate. The color is pale green with fresh lemon aromas. This is a lively, intense, and bright wine.
- Brand:Domaine Daniel Dampt
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Yes
- Climate:When it comes to climate. It has a semi-continental climate without maritime influence. The peak summer growing season can be hot; and wintertime can be long, cold and harsh, with frosty conditions lasting to early May.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:2 ha. at 5,500 vines per ha.
- Vine Age (year planted):1985
- Fermentation:They ferment the wine in stainless steel, allowing the Chardonnay character to shine.
- Elevage:Stainless steel for 6 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:Vincent Dampt and Sébastien Dampt
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Producer Website:https://www.chablis-dampt.com/
- Total Production:12,000 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes