Cremant de Bourgogne Brut NV
Domaine Fichet crafts their Crémant de Bourgogne using the traditional méthode champenoise and 100% Chardonnay from 1.5 hectares of vines. Its delicate aromas of fresh fruit and butter preview a vibrant palate with crisp acidity and minerality, plus exceptional intensity and length. Greenish-gold color appearance. The aromas are delicate, butter with slight fresh fruit aromas. Crunchy palate with touches of pineapple, melon and peach flavors. All that fruit is balanced by a bright acidity, finishing with minerality, good intensity and great length.
- Brand:Domaine Fichet
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- Climate:The Mâconnais climate shows signs of its proximity to the Rhône Valley, with warmer-than-average temperatures, lower rainfall and – perhaps most significantly – less risk of vine-damaging spring frosts.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:1.5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1975.0
- Fermentation:The wine is bottled in March and a second fermentation takes place in bottle at 12°C.
- Elevage:Vinification in vats at 18°C
- Winemaker Name:Olivier Fichet
- Producer Website:https://domainefichet.fr/?lang=en
- Sustainable Certificates:Domaine Fichet is Certified Sustainable.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes