Garnacha - 2022
Gulp Hablo 100% Garnacha. A fun, bright, mouthwatering, juicy Grenache from Spain that’s perfect for Tuesday pizza night or outdoor BBQs. Light Bodied with vibrant acidity, this wine has notes of red berries and a touch of earthiness. Try it chilled. Cheers!
- Region:Castile-La Mancha
- Commune/Village:Las Mesas
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Long and cold winter, followed by a dry spring and a warm summer. The ripening has taken a long time, more than usual, then we got less production but a better quality due to grape concentrate
- Harvest Technique:Spurred cordon system, harvest by machine
- Vine Age (year planted):1970s & 1990s
- Fermentation:100% de-stemmed. Fermentation between 20-22°C in stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation in the same tank at 24°C.