Louis Salmon Blanc de Blanc Grand Cru - 2009
This cuvée was named in tribute to Louis, Elisabeth Salmon’s brother, who was passionate about oenology and highly involved in winemaking from the earliest creation of the House. Originating from the best parcels of the Côte des Blancs, the Blanc de Blancs vintage is endowed with purity and minerality.
Distinguished elegance of a mineral and exceptionally precise Chardonnay with a natural balance that is a harmonious representation of the best parcels of grand crus of Côte des Blancs: Cramant, Chouilly for the finesse and Mesnil-sur-Oger for the structure and longevity.
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Sub-Region:Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal:Chardonnay sourced only from Grand Cru vineyards (Avize, Cramant, Chouilly Oger and Mesnil S/Oger)
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- Scores:James Suckling: 96
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-billecart.fr/en