Riesling - 2018
Based on declassified Grand Cru grapes, Dirler-Cade’s Riesling is juicy, supple, and aromatic, with intricacies of lime, verbena, herbs, and spice. The Riesling has notes of lime and verbena. Juicy, supple with hints of aromatic herbs and spice.
- Brand:Domaine Dirler-Cadé
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:52ppm total
- Climate:Semi continental with very hot and dry summer. Colmar is one of the driest city in France. Winter is very extreme getting snow pretty often.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:18 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1987.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:12 months aging in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Jean and Ludivine Dirler
- Producer Website:https://dirler-cade.com/en/
- Total Production:400 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Dirler-Cade is Certified Organic and biodynamic.