Solveig Gin NV - 1L
Solveig provides notes of citrus, pine cones and a hint of lavender on the nose. Solveig combines a creamy entry with an almost ethereal lightness on the palate. Complex and concentrated in the glass after twenty-four hours of air, the gin shows exceptional balance in the mid-palate, with added flavors of thyme and coriander. The finish is rich, persistent, and almost cool, with lingering notes of black olives and fresh grain.
- Brand:Far North
- Varietal:Juniper, grapefruit peel, fresh thyme, coriander seed, angelica root, orris root, gentian root and lavender.
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Bottles Per Case:12
- Fermentation:Open top fermented with house yeast
- Still Type:Hybrid Pot Still
- Still Size:50G
- Distillation:Botanicals are placed in gin basket and vapor infused.
- Distiller Name:Michael Swanson
- Producer Website:https://farnorthspirits.com/