Solveig Gin NV - 375ml
Solveig provides notes of citrus, pine cones and a hint of lavender on the nose. Solveig combines a creamy entry with an almost ethereal lightness on the palate. Complex and concentrated in the glass after twenty-four hours of air, the gin shows exceptional balance in the mid-palate, with added flavors of thyme and coriander. The finish is rich, persistent, and almost cool, with lingering notes of black olives and fresh grain.
- Brand:Far North
- Varietal:AC Hazlet winter rye (non-GMO), planted and harvested by distiller; juniper, grapefruit peel, fresh thyme, coriander seed, cucumber, angelica root, orris root, gentian root and lavender.
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Still Type:Pot-Column Hybrid
- Still Size:Two copper hybrid stills: 1,900 L and 190 L (Vendome)
- Distillation:Rye wash is double distilled to 191-proof; botanicals are then mascerated and redistilled.
- Distiller Name:Michael Swanson
- Producer Website:https://farnorthspirits.com/
- Total Production:1,500 cases