Sylvaner Cuvee Vieille Vignes - 2021
Old Sylvaner vines yield a remarkably pure and balanced wine with minerality balanced by notes of grapefruit and hawthorn flowers. The Sylvaner has notes of grapefruit and hawthorn flowers. A pure wine with depth, balance and a mineral vibration.
- Brand:Domaine Dirler-Cadé
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:56ppm total
- Climate:Semi continental with very hot and dry summer. Colmar is one of the driest city in France. Winter is very extreme getting snow pretty often.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:18 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1958.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in old foudre with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:12 months aging in foudre
- Winemaker Name:Jean and Ludivine Dirler
- Producer Website:https://dirler-cade.com/en/
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Dirler-Cade is Certified Organic and biodynamic.