Terre 1er Cru NV
The estate-grown Terre de Solemme is based largely on the 2017 vintage, and it’s the only Brut in Solemme’s lineup, with a dosage of 6g/L. Half Pinot Noir, with equal portions of Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier, it’s fresh and aromatically intense with apple, pear, and white peach. The palate is seamless, displaying notes of honeysuckle, spices, and a saline finish. Nose is fragrant, a declinaison of apple, pear and white peach. Mouth is harmonious with honeysuckle and delicate spices. The duo of Chardonnay and Pinot noir brings a lot of tension and freshness mid-palate with a saline finish.
- Brand:Champagne Solemme
- Sub-Region:Montagne de Reims
- Varietal:50% Pinot Noir, 25% Pinot Meunier, 25% Chardonnay
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1960, 1995
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place in stainless steel with selected yeasts and without malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:minimum of 36 months on lees, bottling (tirage) and disgorgement in waxxing moon based on lunar calendar
- Winemaker Name:Olivier Langlais
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:1,250 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Champagne Solemme is Certified Organic and biodynamic.