Amaro Alpino NV
Faccia Brutto is a line of Italian-inspired liqueurs made by Patrick Miller, a former chef who worked in restaurants for fourteen years before turning his attention to creating spirits that pay homage to traditional Italian recipes. Just as a chef would finish all dishes with a touch of salt, Patrick adds salt to all the spirits prior to bottling round out all the botanicals and harmonize the sweet and bitter flavors. This amaro is a bittersweet distillation of 14 alpine botanicals including cinchona, rhubarb root, spruce buds, elecampane root and eucalyptus. Delicious neat with lemon peel and equally enticing in a Saw Tooth cocktail.
- Brand:Faccia Brutto
- Region:New York
- Varietal:Made with organic botanicals and Non-GMO NGS; botnicals include gentian, chinchona, cinnamon, orange zest, angelica, licorice root, wormwood, allspice, rhubarb root, cardamom, nutmeg, elecampane root, cloves, chicory, salt.
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Cooperage:Aged for 3 months in used whiskey barrels.
- Distiller Name:Patrick Miller
- Finishing:Sweetened with sugar and dark clover honey from upstate NY.
- Producer Website:https://facciabruttospirits.com/