Roknar Minnesota Rye Whiskey NV - 750ml
Roknar is a single estate rye whiskey born of grain grown and harvested by head distiller Michael Swanson on his family’s century old farm, then aged in Minnesota-made oak barrels. Far North’s focus on varietals results in complex flavors - with more rich vanilla and brown sugar notes and less of the spice often associated with rye.
- Brand:Far North
- Varietal:80% AC Hazlet Rye, 10% Corn, 10% Malted Barley (by Vertical Malts in Crookston MN). Planted and harvested on the Swanson Family Farm.
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Fermentation:Hammer milled and mashed on-site; open top fermented with house selected yeast for 4-5 days.
- Still Type:Hybrid Pot Still
- Still Size:500G
- Distillation:Double distilled to 150 Proof
- Maturation:Aged minimum of 18 months
- Distiller Name:Michael Swanson
- Finishing:Finished in used Cognac Casks
- Scores:Whiskey Wash: 91 Points
- Producer Website:https://farnorthspirits.com/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes