Brut Nature NV
Pale gold in color, with a high degree of visual intensity that is complemented by the clarity of a clear and glittering ensemble. With extremely small, uniform, and many bubbles that are systematically directed upwards toward the glass's surface. An aromatic character (orchard fruits, fresh citrus, and little pains au lait) that is both pure and perfectly mature is the key to a genuine seduction. The palate is met with a generous and unified sense of touch that is retained by a delightfully chiseled mineral tension. A compelling gustatory trajectory (white flesh fruits, lime trees, and almond cream) supports the wine's well-rounded, mildly sparkling feel. An aromatic character (orchard fruits, fresh citrus, and little pains au lait) that is both pure and perfectly mature is the key to a genuine seduction. If you're looking for a new definition of refined style, try it with a veal carpaccio, grilled scallops, and citrus marinated sashimi; you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Ten to eleven degrees Celsius is ideal for serving.
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Sub-Region:Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal:30% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne, 30% Chardonnay sourced from the best Crus in the Champagne region, 40% Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay.
- Color:Sparkling White
- Size:750ml, 1.5L
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Vinification in stainless steel tanks
- Elevage:Ageing on lees: 48 months
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-billecart.fr
- Tasting Notes:It exhibits a charming biscuity flavor with notes of white flesh fruits and a full and harmonious minerality which results in a sensational balanced finish.